<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 19, 2003

Cincinnati, OH Yarn Shop
I would like to take the time to say a little about myself and the purpose of this blog. I am the owner of Lambikin's Hideaway Yarn & Stitchery in Hamilton, OH. We have been open a little over a year. We are located right on Main Street in the Historic Business district of downtown Hamilton, OH. We are right across from the new Walgreen's, located on the corner of Main and Eaton.

I hope this blog will become a way for our customers, and potential customers, can learn about our latest news, updates of new products, sales, closings, and what I am currently working on. Although we try to keep our web site up-to-date, I feel this will be a better medium for you to come and quickly see what is happening at the store. If you have not yet visited our web site, be sure to check it out. It has a complete listing of all the yarns, patterns, and knitting needles we carry. Our site: http://www.lambikinshideaway.com.

Last Minute Christmas Gifts
Snow fell all day in Cincinnati today. It was nice to be able to stay in and knit. Christmas is right around the corner. Hopefully, you have finished all of your gifts. I am still furiously knitting those last minute projects. I am finishing up a pair of socks for my niece using Opal Sock yarn. I am also working on one of my favorite, not to mention, easy projects: bottle covers using Cascade Fixation. If anyone would like a pattern, I have plenty in the store. One ball makes 3 bottle covers. I have knitted scarves, socks, sweaters, and shawls for presents this year. I have used lots of the Plymouth Eros, On Line Linie Spot, and other fun novelty yarns. For the sweaters, I am using the Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool and Noro Kureyon.

Winter Newsletter
We are working hard on finishing our Winter Newsletter. It will include the new products we have added this past fall and our knitting classes for January - April. If you are on our customer list, you will get a newsletter in the mail close to the first of the year. We will be sending out an e-mail to let everyone know when it is posted to our web site, which should be just after the first of the year.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?