<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Magic Opal Sock Yarn
Well, I will say this, Opal is keeping us on our toes. They just announced a new line called Magic. We have placed an order and hopefully we should see it in the next couple weeks. Here is what it looks like. I will post an announcement when we get it in the store. I have heard this is just the first of several new lines Opal will be adding in 2004. Our plans are to always order every color Opal makes available. Several of our current lines are being discontinued, so what we have in stock might be all we will have. If you see a "Sold Out" on PT Yarn's web site, that means we will not be able to order any more skeins of that color. We might, however, still have that color in our store.

Closed New Year's Day
We plan to keep our normal hours tomorrow (10 AM - 7 PM). We will be closed on Thursday and return to normal business hours Friday and Saturday. Tomorrow begins the shelf building. I am looking forward to the added space we will soon have.

In case I don't get a chance to post before the New Year, Happy New Year's everyone!! I hope you all have a wonderful 2004. I know I am looking forward to it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?