<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 02, 2004

Happy New Year's
Happy New Year's everyone! I suppose today officially marks the end of the holiday season. Holiday decorations start to come down as does the temperature. While it doesn't look like it will be quite as cold as last year, I imagine mother nature has some surprises for us in the coming months. That's not to say I didn't enjoy the 60 degree weather in late December. I am looking forward to spending cold January and February nights in front of a fire with a big wool knitting project on my lap to keep me warm.

Knitting Projects
I want to try to keep this a knitting blog as much as it is a store information site. Unfortunately, with so much going on with shelf building and new products coming in constantly, I have just not had the time to work on any projects. I will be playing with Blogger to see about adding some pictures and a project list. My two big projects are sweaters, but I have numerous other projects in various stages of completion. I will keep everyone apprised of my progress, the yarn I use, and hopefully, photos.

Quick store update: Most of our new shelves are built and in place. We have one more to build tomorrow night and Sunday.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?