<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Knitting Articles
I love finding articles that feature knitting. I want to take the time to share some of my favorite articles. Although I do not think this will be a daily listing, I will certainty try to post a few articles every week.

These stories always pull at my heart strings. It is so good to hear people taking the time to knit for others in need.
Volunteers knit blankets for seriously ill in San Francisco
Knitting by feel, woman donates scarves to FISH

Here are a couple articles about knitting being taught in school. I always love to hear about this.
Knitting for Interim
Knitting is all the rage at one New Jersey school

Of course, I can always find articles about younger people knitting.
Younger generation tends to its knitting

Noro Entrelac Sweater
I have moved onto the shoulders of my Mom's sweater. I'm almost to the home stretch. Just the arms left to go!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?