<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 19, 2004

My humble apologies for missing a few days of posting. I have been patiently waiting for a new digital camera to take photos of my projects, only to find out it has been back ordered for several more weeks. I hope it will be worth the wait. I got my first link from Knitted by Me. Many thanks to Ed. Be sure to check his blog! I must admit, I am very jealous of his setup. I obviously have a long way to go. I will be growing my knitting blog links on the left side.

Knitting Projects
Let's see... I am starting a new easy project. Its a very small dog sweater for a toy poodle. I have already knitted a fairisle sweater for our boston terrier. I am done with the shoulders on the Entrelac Sweater. Now only the arms to go.

Oxford, OH Knitting Guild
Oxford, OH is starting a knitting guild. Hopefully they will be able to get some students from Miami Univ involved. I will post information as I get it. Knitting guilds are popping up all over. We now have knitting guilds in Middletown, Dayton, Sharronville, and those are just the ones I know about. Its great to see. If you are not already a member of a guild, I highly recommend joining one.

Links
Woman's knitting warms others
Knitters Club preserves tradition, history


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?