<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Well, we spent the better part of yesterday morning digging out of 8" of snow. Just when I thought we might be having a mild winter, Mother Nature woke up. It does make for perfect knitting weather.

Cincinnati Magazine Article on Knitting
We have gotten a couple calls from Cincinnati Magazine about an article they are working on for their February issue. Hopefully, they will print it. I will be checking the news stands everyday next week. I will let everyone know when the issue comes out. It should be interesting to see what slant they will be taking on knitting.

Project Photos
We finally got our digital camera in! I have been playing with it a little, but still have not taken any photos of projects. Once I get a hang of it, I will be posting photos left and right. I have started in on the second arm of my Entrelac sweater. I will be sure to take a photo of the final project. Once this sweater is done, it is on to the Silky Wool sweater for my sister-in-law as a late Christmas present. Dog sweater number one is done, and I am starting on two others. We have to keep our little "best friends" warm this winter.

New Yarn
Let's see.... We have gotten in huge shipments of Noro Kureyon and Silk Garden. We have added more colors of Brown Sheep's Lamb's Pride Worsted, Classic Elite Montera, Joseph Galler Peruvian Tweed & Prime Alpaca, Harrisville Orchid & Flax and Wool, and everyone's favorite, Crystal Palace Splash. We are planning on ordering Trendsetter Yarn, hopefully, later this week. If everything goes as planned, we should see our first shipment in the coming weeks. The holidays delayed us getting everything set up.

Links
I found a wide variety of knitting articles over the past week. I alway enjoy reading articles from around the nation on knitting.

Penn alumna stitches tale, knits yarn

Here is an article about singer-songwriter, Christine Lavin and knitting
She keeps her audience in stitches

Russell Crowe has taken up knitting (scroll about 3/4 down)
Crowe's Knitting Fetish

Popularity of younger generation knitting
Not your grandma's knitting

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?