<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Cincinnati Yarn Blog
10 days since my last post. Shame on me. I apologize. Today we got in some of the most beautiful yarn I have seen in a long time. I am so excited! Here are some photos of some of my favorites.


From Artful Yarns, Celebrity this is a multi-colored ribbon yarn. Perfect for spring!


Adrienne Vittadini Celia - 100% Silk. We are carrying 6 different colors.


Reynolds Scandal - Perfect for scarves.


Mango Moon - 100% Recycled Silk. No two skeins are the same.


Here is a scarf I am starting. I'm knitting two strands - Adriafil Stars and On Line Linie Punta.

I was getting worried about the number of back orders we had and then last Fri we got a huge shipment of Kertzer Fizz, Multi-Fizz, Adriafil Stars, Punta, Cashmerino and Splash. Then today we got 5 boxes full of Artful Yarns Celebrity, Fable, Cinema, Mano Moon, Adrienne Vittadini Celia, Reynolds Scandal, Lush, and Fame. We are running out of room and we haven't even gotten Trendsetter yet!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?