<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

I apologize for my absence. I recently got a new computer and it took a little longer to get back up to speed than I anticipated.

New Spring Yarns
The new spring yarns are slowly trickling in. We have TONS of yarn on back order. Hopefully we will start to see it soon.

Everything you love about Manos del Uruguary 100% wool, but now in cotton! We are now carrying 11 colors of the Manos Cotton Stria 100% Peruvian Cotton Kettle Dyed yarn.

From Noro, we have started out with 4 colors of Lily Multi - 70% Cotton, 30% Silk.

And finally, at least until later this week, Mountain Colors Bearfoot sock yarn. The same wonderful hand-painted yarn from Mountain Colors, in superwash wool for socks!

I started my Misti Alpaca sweater. It is knitting up extremely quickly. I hope to have it done sometime next week. I stole a skein of the Mountain Colors Bearfoot, I will start a sock as soon as I'm done with my sweater.

I have lots of knitting articles to post, but I will have to get to that tomorrow night.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?