<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 06, 2004

Misti Alpaca
Wow, that was quick. I love having a distributor in Illinois. We now have 7 colors of fingering weight and 7 colors of bulky.

New Yarn
Boxes full yarn keep coming in everyday. We finally got a couple of the new colors of the Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool. We still have a few more colors on back order. I haven't mentioned the new Lana Grossa Pep Stripes and Pep Prints. It is a very soft novelty yarn with wonderful colors. We have placed tons of orders for new yarns to come in the coming months. I would say we will be getting around 10 new styles of yarn by spring. Our shelves will be filled shortly.

Reynolds' Scandal & Punta Scarf
I just finished a quick project with Scandal and Punta. I will put a photo shortly. I love it. It is so soft and it only took one skein of each.

The knitting trend is hitting the mainstream press - Discovery.com
Urban Americans Get Enthused Over Knitting

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?