<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

May News
I can't believe its May already. We will be closed this Thursday, May 6 for the day, and for Memorial weekend this month. I am still receiving backorders of spring yarn daily. Our newsletter just went out for the summer months, and if you did not receive one, let me know and I will get you on our list immediately. I am finding out some people have slipped through our system and have not been entered on the customer list yet. We are anticipating the arrival of Colinette, Ironstone, and Mission falls cotton sometime in the following months.


Here are some photos from the store, the great Mango Moon silk yarn, and a felted bag.



Mango Moon Recycled Silk Yarn




Felted purse with Lambspride Bulky yarn and Pom yarn from Kertzer

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?