<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Long time, no blog. I apologize. We have been extremely busy at the store. Which, of course, is a good thing. I wanted to post some of my latest projects.

First is the Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool sweater I have been working on for some time. It is finally complete and have been given as a belated gift.

Next is the Harrisville Designs New England Shetland fair isle hat I have been working on. I am extremely happy with how it is turning out

Moving onto store news, below are our holiday hours over the next couple weeks:

December 23 - 26 CLOSED
December 31 - January 2 CLOSED

Normal business hours all other days.

In case you haven’t heard, we are now offering both gift cards and gift certificates. Gift cards can be used multiple times until the balance has been used. They are even refillable!

Our winter newsletter has been posted on our site. It has our new products and the class schedule from January - April.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?