<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 11, 2005

Rain, Rain, Go Away!
OK, well here is a picture of Joyce's first sweater. I am so Proud of her. Now my picture on the other hand is a little blurry.


Joyce's Chrysalis Sweater

This is a very blurry picture of a baby sweater I made for a friends baby. I think I am taking some of Sara's sick medicine, by the look of these pictures.

Reynolds Olé-Olé Baby Sweater

I am now knitting on Brian's sweater which is being made from Rapture. Rapture is Silk and wool.
I like knitting with this yarn.
I also have to get busy and start knitting for my nieces' birthday which is coming up in a month. Can't say what I am making them just in case they read this.
I promise I will have pictures after the fact.

It is kind of drizzly outside, but I really don't mind it. I like 60 degrees. I wish it could be like this all year.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?