<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 22, 2005

To Maine and back!

Ok, So, last week was my first trip to Maine and oh I had fun.
Below are two pictures of a suitcase full of yarn that I came home with. We managed to visit 7 yarn stores and oh the goodies I found.






So, Some more project pictures. I had to wait until my nieces B Days were over and here are some pictures of what I made for them.

Fuzzy Flip Flops



Crocheted Ponchos from Classic Elites Country Road book.
I am busy working on Brian's sweater, socks, a cardigan, and so much more. Now I will have to figure out what to make out of the nice Peacefleece yarn I came home with.
My Cardigan that I am making is out of Linie Online Beach yarn, and Ole Ole. I will snap some pictures of it tonight. I just got a new camera so I can snap all the pictures I want, and get some photos of great finished projects that come an visit me here at the shop.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?