<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 05, 2007

New NORO has Arrived!!

Isn't it gorgeous? New colors of Silk Garden and Kureyon have come to Lambikins. We have over 10 new colors in and one is just better than the other.



We are now into February, and you know what that means. Yes, it is Sweetheart Month. Come in and pick out a project to make for your sweetheart. We have some new books and magazines that have nice gifts right down to the silly and funny gifts.

We have seen some great projects come in over the last week from ME month. Sweaters and scarves, bags and mittens. I personally am not stopping on me month, in fact I am starting even more projects. But, to be fair, the new projects are not just for me.

Comments:
I have seen the Noro with my own eyes and every color is gorgeous!

You know that you are sooo knitting things just for you. LOL ;) Sadly I didn't knit anything for me last month. This month doesn't look promising either. One day I guess.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?