<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yarn boxes are exploding!

The spring yarn is coming in much faster than we can get it out on the shelves. All of Malabrigo worsted, Malabrigo Lace, and Chunky have arrived.
We have just received sock yarn and lace yarn from JKNITS, and it is AWESOME!! I want one of every color. I will take pictures of it soon, but we have to find the camera first. I think a box of the Malabrigo has ate the camera.

The new Classic Elite yarn is in. We have some Cotton Bamboo, Premiere, and Sundance.

Oh yes, and if you haven't been in, well, my counter is completely covered with new books and new spring pattern books. There is hardly any room for the computer. Miss Z is helping by sitting in a bin, so that she cannot get to the new yarns. We tried her in her walker, but she is too fast for us.

Then new Rowan and Nashua yarns are very yummy.
I don't know about anyone else, but I am ready for spring and all of the spring colors.

Happy first day of spring to everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?